P-40 controls undesired vertical growth of
plants and boosts
which can be seen
within 7-15 days when
new shoots come
- 3 types of Nitrogen
- 3 types of potash
- 3.5% sulphur
- Stabilizes PH
- Root Booster
00:52:34 - 100% Water Soluble Fertilizer
00:52:34 is fully water soluble, chlorine free fertilizer, which can be used on any crops. Phosphorus and Potassium proportions in this formulation are very beneficial to the crops during initial root development, pre/post flowering and fruit development stages. 00:52:34 is a fertilizer recommended for its high phosphate content promotes root growth of the crop, improves flower induction and retention. Potassium helps for fruit development.
Characteristics of 00:52:34
- It is 100 % water soluble.
- Highly effective foliar spray promoting root development.
- For better induction and retention of flowering.
- It helps to bring early maturity of fruits cereals, pulses and oil seed crops with improved quality.
- It is excellent source of water soluble fertilizer for phosphorus and potassium deficient soils.
- It counteracts excess nitrogen and helps to develop certain resistance against plant disease e.g. Powdery mildew in horticulture crops as mango grapes etc.
- Has a low salt index, hence easy and quick absorption through leaves.
- It is compatible with almost all Fertilizers, Pesticides and Fungicides. Avoid mixing with Calcium Nitrate.
- Concentration of spray solution of 0.4% (4 g/l of water) is recommended. If needed, a higher concentration can be used with no harm, as the EC is relatively low.
- Potassium in this formulation gives higher yields, better quality and preservation for fruits.
- It is acidic, which increases the efficiency of nutrient uptake.