P-40 controls undesired vertical growth of
plants and boosts
which can be seen
within 7-15 days when
new shoots come
- 3 types of Nitrogen
- 3 types of potash
- 3.5% sulphur
- Stabilizes PH
- Root Booster
- Highly effective foliar spray promoting root development.
- Improves flower induction when applied before flowering and helps in flower retention when applied after flowering.
- Has a low salt index, hence easy and quick absorption through leaves.
- It is compatible with almost all Fertilizers, Pesticides and Fungicides. Avoid mixing with Calcium Nitrate.
- Concentration of spray solution of 0.4% (4 g/l of water) is recommended. If needed, a higher concentration can be used with no harm, as the EC is relatively low.
- It is acidic, which increases the efficiency of nutrient uptake.
- Presently we are importing MAP but we have already developed the technology to manufacture MAP and the manufacturing plant is in the development process.
(i.e. spray of) Fertilizer for Tomato/Brinjal / Simla Mirch (Capsicum) / All Vegetable Fruit Crops
T-19 70-100 gm/16 liter of water for Matured Crops 30-50 gm /16 liter of water in early stages.
Please spray once in a week after 4 p.m. Please spray twice to ensure the growth of branches and leaves