P-40 controls undesired vertical growth of
plants and boosts
which can be seen
within 7-15 days when
new shoots come
- 3 types of Nitrogen
- 3 types of potash
- 3.5% sulphur
- Stabilizes PH
- Root Booster
- T-19 Contains 2 different types of nitrogen, 2 different potash and more than 4.5% sulphur.
- Due to attack of pests and insects and repeated spray of pesticides it reduces growth of activity of leaves by spray of 19-19-19, leaves are rejuvenated and growth is improved thus leading to higher yield of produce.
- Due to floods or droughts the soil nutrients are washed away or are ineffective Under such situation T-19 spray revives the plant and supplies full nutrients necessary for high yield
- High sunlight temperature, cold weather or less soil moisture adversely affects crops T-19 spray during evening at sunset effectively maintains healthy crop.
- Foliar spray fulfils deficiency of any or all nutrients necessary for healthy growth of plant and high yield of produce, even at late stages of plant growth. It is most useful prior to flowering and during fruit development and before harvesting.
- Consumption of T-19 is low as it is highly pure, concentrated and a complete Fertilizer. Its efficiency makes it economical compared to other straight fertilizers and high yield of produce is obtained.
- Spray of T-19 water solution can be done on both sides of the leaves by using STPT pump, Back pack pump. Aspee blower, foot pump our any other pump with low droplet spray.
- Use sufficient water to wet complete leaves, normally for smallplants 100-150 liters per acre water is required. During flowering 200-250 liters and during seed, fruit and produce formation and harvesting about 300-400 liters of water per acre is required.
- Spray is best done before sunrise or sunset.
- Gap between two spray should be 7-10 days during various stages of growth of the plant 2 to 3 sprays only are required foreach stage .
- Under stress conditions more sprays can be done till cropfully rejuvenated
- Exsol T-19 work in a varied range of water pH. No pH adjustment through acid or any other product is not recommended.
(i.e. spray of) Fertilizer for Tomato/Brinjal / Simla Mirch (Capsicum) / All Vegetable Fruit Crops
T-19 70-100 gm/16 liter of water for Matured Crops 30-50 gm /16 liter of water in early stages.
Please spray once in a week after 4 p.m. Please spray twice to ensure the growth of branches and leaves