High purity >99% means less chloride, less moisture, less Sodium & more value for money ....
- Purity 99% & above
- Crystalline powder
- Free from ammonia
- Free from sulphate
- Controlled chloride, moisture & Sodium
Potassium Nitrate is also used as a burning agent, burning powder in “Agarbatti” incense stick manufacturing, Heat exchangers, Firecrackers, Solar Cells, mosquito coils. It has many names such as “kalmi sora”, burning agent etc etc. It helps improve the quality of the agarbatti to the optimum level.
Purity 99.5 %
N-NO3 13.5 %
K2O 46.2 %
Cl <0.3 %
pH 6.2 to 6.8
Appearance White Crystalline
Colour Milky White
- Potassium Nitrate is an excellent additive for Agarbatti (incense stick). When use with in prescribed limit it wont reduce properties other component raw material of charcoal, wood powder.
- Potassium Nitrate is also known as “Kalmi Sora”. Its used in mosquito coil additives. It gives excellent homogeneous burning effect all throughout.
- Potassium nitrate is used in the manufacturing of solar cells.
- It can be used for ornamental fireworks specially where ammonia free input is required.
- Its available in 25 kg woven bags with moisture free liners.
- Its also available for exports for a quote please write to email@example.com