Fertilizer for drip & Foliar, Raw Material for fertilizer manufacturing. Pure ....
- 13.5% N-NO3
- 46% K2O
- Chlorine < 0.3
- Sodium < 0.4
- pH – 6.2-7
There are three major sources of this important fertiliser, Israel, Chili & China. Potassium Nitrate Imported from countries Israel & Chili are extremely alkaline. Indian Soil is alkaline and maximum Nitrogen, Potash Nutrient uptake tales place at a pH level range 6-7. An alkaline fertilizer can be very damaging to the soil in long term. Using of acids to balance the alkalinity is also very damaging to the crop & the soil. On the other hand an acidic fertilizer Imported from “China” is also not suitable for Indian soil. We therefore have developed a potassium nitrate with pH 6-7. Our 13 0 45 is special in many ways. It has K2O more than 46%, Nitrogen more than 13.5%. With an installed manufacturing capacity to produce 300 mt Potassium Nitrate Fertiliser. We are catering to the majority of public sector and large private sector companies for their need of speciality fertiliser, raw material and finished good. 13 0 45 fertiliser is available for marketer in 25 kg white bag packing with basic marking.
- Potassium Nitrate 13 0 45 Manufactured in our facility can be used directly in the drip tank or in the spray tank.
- pH adjustment is not required for Drip tanks whether automated or not. It can be witnessed by almost zero acid consumption where automated drip system is installed. Its a great saving for the farmers on cost and handling hazardous Nitric Acid.
- Ishita Potassium Nitrate ensures maximum uptake at pH range of 6-7. The same can be verified by low material requirement. Farmers can save nearly 30% on 13 0 45 in the first year of application itself.
- Foliar spray is also highly suitable as a great Flower Inducer in all fruit crops. Because of neutral pH it is compatible with most of the Bio Stimulants, Micronutrients and pesticides.
- Because of very very high purity 13 0 45 fertiliser manufactured in our factory is the most suitable fertilizer raw material. Many of Indian water soluble fertiliser manufacturers use it for soluble NPK production for many years.
- Potassium nitrate has natural caking tendency due to its chemical structure. To maintain the purity of the material we do not use any anticaking but yet our Potassium Nitrate won’t cake.