100% Water Soluble. low salt index, causing only a low osmotic effect. Chlorine free. Contains 2% extra K2O than average 0 0 50 available in the market ....
- 52 % K2O
- 18% Sulphur
- Increase weight of fruit
- Increase storage of fruit
- Reduces Soil pH
Exsol white potash 0 0 52
- A well-nourished plant is more resistant to drought, disease and insects. The use of SOP improves the yield and quality chloride-sensitive crops, such as fruit trees and tobacco
- Healthy products keep better during shipment and handling SOP increases storage capability and processing quality.
- Higher quality means a higher price for the grower supplies a wide range of standard and special SOP fertilizers to improve growing results. For many crops, especially fruits and vegetables, quality is the most important factor influencing monetary yield. There are three reasons for this First, because well-nourished plant is more resistant to unfavorable weather, diseases and pests, it will be of higher quality at harvest-time, and will produce better yields.
- P-40 contains special elements to boost vigorous white development. White root increases nutrient uptake from soil.
- Finally, higher quality commands a higher price Consumers choose products on the basis of size, colour, aroma in a word quality.
- For crops sensitive to chloride and salt, the best way to ensure top quality is with potassium Sulphate-based fertilization For stronger growth, longer storage, and a more appealing product, SOP is the quality choice.